Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Joke Or The Truth?: Kid Cudi Has Stopped Smoking Weed


According to Cudi's tumblr, he has stated that he has stooped smoking weed. Kid Cudi fans are used to hearing him all stoned out. But could this just be a joke, it's April Fools Day today you know. One of his post stated:

"This is not a joke. I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and fucked up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over. I had a good run, Amsterdam and all. Im happy being sober. Im happy being a new me. Giva fuck who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter. Im not your puppet or your tap dancing drug addict here to be your miserable muse, i always made music for me to help myself find understanding. I have finally learned from the words in my songs. I love who loves me and who really cares about me.."

Well, time will tell... it would be interesting to hear what a sober Kid Cudi sounds like.